jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

1) Change

1. I want to change my style
You Should:
- Buy new clothes
2. I want to have more patience
You Should:
- To take the things calmly
3. I want to study a new languages
You Should:
- Go to study in the institute
4. I want to buy a car
You Should:
- I need to working

2) I like to or I’d like to :
- Write a sentences about yourself. Star each with I like to or I’d like to

1. Name Something you like to do in your free time.

I like to do in my free time is to study

2. Name Something you’d like to do in your life.
I’d like to do in my life is graduation

3. Name a TV show you like to wath
I like to watch “The precipice”

4. Name a movie you’d like to see
I’d like to see “Around the world in 80 days”

5. Name one place tourists like to visit in your city
I like to visit “The Cayos”

6. Name one thing you’d like about your city.
I’d like to change about my city is the pollution


3) Bad Habits/ Bad Qualites :
Bad Habits
- Spend too much money
- Eat a lot of junk food
- Talk on the phone too much
- Listen too much music

Bad Qualites
- I am Lazzy
- I am Disorganized


4) Plans and Dreams :
After graduation, my goal is to get a good job.
I’d also like to get married-but not until.
I am 28! Also like to have much child.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario