miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

HEROES





1. MODERN HEROE



He is Steve Irwin, Nacio On February 22, 1962 in Essedon a neighborhood of Australia. I believe a zoo called Queensland Reptile and Fauna Park sounds it supported crocodiles and reptiles of all kinds. I think that he is a great hero because. I try for all the means to preserve the environment and to rescue the nature. He was a grand man.



2. KNOWN HEROE




She is Nidia Gutierrez of Atencio nacio June 21, 1958 is Cañadera municipality belonging to her take care of Maracaibo. She was the first woman in taking possession of the mayoralty, I fight up to reaching a beautiful municipality. I think that he is a hero since I eliminate the uncivilization in this peoplethis municipality gave an extremely big change due to his great labor and effort.

3. PERSONAL HEROE


My personal hero is my dad Omar Enrique Carbonell nacio on August 20, 1956, is of the Municipality Urdaneta's Glen. He is a grand man fighter, person in charge always with his children and wife. I think that he is a hero because it has the characteristics not alone, but it has fought for what wants in spite of all the circumstances. I love it much is my exchequer


4. HEROE FROM THE PAST


He is Sir Isaac Newton nacio on January 4, 1643 in in Woolsthorpe, it was the great one was a physicist, philosopher, inventor, alchemist and mathematical EnglishmanI think that he is a hero since itmade many grand things invent as mathematical calculations, you formulate that they help nowadays to the study of the individuals.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario